Sales Account Manager
dxw cyber helps technology teams to build and operate digital services securely.
We're looking for the first Sales Account Manager to join our team, to grow our client base and reputation while shaping the future of sales within dxw cyber. If you have experience of sales and account management and are looking for a chance to make your mark in an ambitious, growing organisation, please read on.
At dxw cyber, our mission is to make the world a more secure place and to raise the bar of digital security. You’ll have a team of passionate, committed people to work with and we will also give you time and support with your own professional development.
As our first Sales Account Manager, you’ll be managing our portfolio of client accounts to ensure the successful growth of the business. You’ll help us to deliver positive outcomes, managing our relationships with clients, keeping them involved and informed and creating space for the test team to work where necessary. You’ll enjoy growing productive relationships and handling customers’ needs. You’ll also ensure that the company’s processes are well designed and properly followed, so that our work remains manageable, profitable, ethical and legal.
You’ll spend most of your time managing and developing our accounts, whilst ensuring the team is meeting key deliverables. You will do this by contributing to proposals, growing existing client relationships and meeting prospective clients. You’ll also help us to improve dxw cyber’s tools, processes and approach as part of the wider team.
This role offers a great opportunity to develop both the sales generation and relationship management side of the business - this is not a high volume sales role, your focus will be on bringing in new clients, maintaining those relationships and seeing repeat business.
- have hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- have been a project, delivery, account or technical manager with at least 2 years' experience
- have relevant professional experience in a digital agency or equivalent team with some exposure to technical detail
- enjoy generating new business using existing and potential customer networks
- are adept at discussing and describing technology in a way that’s easy for others to understand
- thrive on being organised, prioritising multiple, competing demands and managing your time effectively
- are keen to be a part of a growing SME
Whats in it for you?
- You have the luxury of being able to put your stamp on the role whilst benefiting from the experience of an expert and supportive team
- Changing the way the world works by digitally disrupting the cyber security industry
- Competitive salary
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension with up to 5% contribution matching
- 12 weeks' paid maternity, 3 weeks' paid paternity & shared parental leave option
- Eye Care Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loans
£45,000- £55,000 dependent on experience (No OTE).
We have chosen to challenge the concept of commission based sales, due to our principles of sustainable pace and collaboration. We believe in long term investment in client relationships and the people who work for us and would rather reward performance over the long term than encourage short-term thinking.
Permanent, full time role based in London.
Apply online with your cv and a short cover letter on why you’re interested in the role and cyber security at https://dxw.workable.com/jobs/1076352/candidates/n...
Appointment is subject to a successful background check. Applicants must be willing to undergo government clearance to SC if they are successful.