As its first engagement manager, you’ll be closely involved as we grow our process, principles and approach for carrying out effective security testing, engineering and consultancy. You’ll support the testing teams by managing our relationships with clients, keeping them involved and informed, while giving the test team the space they need to work. You’ll ensure that the company’s processes are well designed and properly followed, so that our work remains manageable, profitable, ethical and legal.
You’ll spend most of your time managing and assisting the testing team, contributing to our written deliverables and assisting with sales work by contributing to proposals and meeting prospective clients. You’ll also help to to improve dxw cyber’s tools, process and approach, and spend time on your own professional development.
- will have been a project, delivery, account or technical manager with at least 2 years' experience
- have relevant professional experience in a digital agency or equivalent team with some exposure to technical detail
- have experience of report-writing and proofreading
- know how to collaborate with and ideally manage agile, multi-disciplinary teams
- are able to discuss and describe technology in a way that’s easy for others to understand
- are organised, able to prioritise multiple, competing demands and manage your time effectively
- enjoy being part of a growing company with changing priorities
Salary & terms
£45,000-55,000 dependent on experience.
Apply online with your cv and a short cover letter on why you’re interested in the role and cyber security.
Appointment is subject to a successful background check. Applicants must be willing to undergo government clearance to SC if they are successful.
For more information about dxw cyber, visit www.dxwcyber.com
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension with up to 5% contribution matching
- 12 weeks' paid maternity, 3 weeks' paid paternity & shared parental leave option
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye Care Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Interest-free season ticket loans