dxw is helping public sector teams to make good technology decisions and build better services.
We are looking for someone with experience of leading teams, solving problems and being super-organised, to help us deliver products to achieve this mission.
As a delivery lead at dxw, you’ll work with multidisciplinary teams to help them become more self-organising, facilitate continuous improvement and remove obstacles to successful delivery. You’ll use your leadership, organisation and problem-solving skills and experience to ensure that we deliver great work.
You’ll work closely with clients to build a single team, facilitating collaborative working and involving them in delivery. We work in agile teams so we also want to help our clients embed these principles and practices in the organisations they work in.
You’ll know how to build and motivate teams, keeping focus on the product vision and meeting users’ needs. You’ll help the team reflect on, and improve, how they work, based on what we learn.
Delivery leads at dxw are also involved in contributing to sales bids and proposals, and maintaining relationships with existing clients.
We’re open to candidates with a broad range of experience and those who are looking to grow their careers in delivery management.
- will be familiar with a variety of agile and lean tools and techniques, and ideally an active agile community member
- have a track record of successfully delivering digital projects and products
- have experience of working in multidisciplinary team
- will be able to discuss and describe technology in a way that’s easy for others to understand
- have experience of coaching others, managing multiple stakeholders and building consensus
- care about helping the public sector build better services.
- are focused on outcomes and achieving value
Salary & terms
From £40,000-£60,000, depending on experience.
Details of our Benefits & Perks can be found at the bottom of the dxw Jobs page.
Our public sector work means that appointments will be made subject to a background check.
Apply online with your cv and a short cover letter on why you’re interested in the role and dxw at http://dxw.workable.com/.
For more information about dxw, visit www.dxw.com or our Playbook where we document the ways we work, our values and our commitments to sustainable pace and openness.