dxw helps public sector teams to make good technology decisions and build better services.
We're looking for a permanent, full-time product manager, who is passionate about transforming public services to join our team at dxw.
As a member of the dxw team, you will report to the Head of Delivery, and will be responsible for the management and continuous improvement of digital products. These will be our clients’ products as well as dxw’s internal products.
You will work with clients to understand their user’s needs and strategic goals to help them create a vision for their products. You will support them and provide leadership as we refine product roadmaps and backlogs, as well as providing product direction to dxw delivery teams.
You will work with our clients and their stakeholders to help engage them on products and help build their confidence and capability. You will be responsible for the development and prioritisation of product roadmaps.
- will have worked in a product manager role in a digital team or technical environment
- have experience of working in an agile, multi-disciplinary product team
- can balance user research outputs and an organisation’s strategic vision to create and prioritise product backlogs
- are keen to shape the structure of your role within dxw, refining it as the company’s needs evolve
- will be adept at communicating your vision for a product and work well with technical and non-technical staff and clients
- will be comfortable working with a range of different products, from informational websites to large transactional services
- can prioritise work effectively, choosing between competing options quickly and pragmatically
- Identifies KPI and metrics for the service to support product strategy
- Provides product support and coaching to team members and Product Owners
Salary & terms
£45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience and location
Details of our benefits & perks can be found at the bottom of the dxw Jobs page. Our public sector work means that appointments will be made subject to a background check.
Apply online with your CV and a short cover letter on why you’re interested in the role and dxw at http://dxw.workable.com/.
For more information about dxw, visit www.dxw.com or our Playbook where we document the ways we work, our values and our commitments to sustainable pace and openness